The logo feature is available on the Start Up plan and above.
To add a logo to your store, please go ahead and:
1. Log into your SupaDupa admin
2. Click on the Design tab
3. From here, click on the pencil icon so you can edit your theme. See below:
4. Turn off the 'use filler content' so it becomes grey. You should notice your store is now visible within the preview section. See below:
5. Click on the Logo toggle so it becomes green. See below:
6. Click on the 'Replace logo' button and add your logo. See below:
7. Finally click save changes. See below:
That's it - you're done!
Click here to find out what your logo and banner sizes should be