1. Log in to your NameCheap Account. click to VIEW your list of domains.
2. On the list of domains page, find your domain in the list. Click on the domain name to go into the settings for that name.
3. On the left hand side of the settings page, click on "URL Forwarding"
4. On the URL Forwarding page, make the URL for the "@" Hostname http://www.YOURDOMAINNAME.COM/ that's http://www. and then your domain name. Choose "URL Redirect (301)" for the record type.
5. Still on the URL forwarding page, make the URL for the "www" row "mysupadupa.com." and the Record Type a "CNAME (Alias)".
Click on the "Save Changes" Button
6. Now log into to your SupaDupa back office and go to Domains under the Shop Settings tab.
7. You should now add the www version of your domain name (e.g, www.example.com) to your SupaDupa domains page, and make it the default domain.
It may take up to 24 hours for the domain to start working correctly. Quitting your browser and re-opening it may help you to see the changes sooner, but again it may take up to 24 hours after making the changes for you to be able to see them working.