These changes go into effect starting May 25, 2018 and you can find the new policy here: https://info.supadupa.me/privacy
We have also been making the necessary changes to the platform as a whole in line with the GDPR requirements.
Here are some of our key updates:
- We've appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be reached at email@example.com
- refined our internal and external policies regarding data protection, privacy, and retention, inline with GDPR.
- Our terms of service include provisions to ensure compliance with GDPR.
- If you are using SupaDupa as a customer and have agreed to our terms of service, you do not need to sign an additional data protection agreement.
- With immediate effect, the Mailchimp subscribe form automatically inserted into supported themes as part of the mailing list integration feature has been disabled, pending a review for GDPR double opt-in compliance.
You can see a preview here.
- If you are using SupaDupa as a customer, you can now comply with any Right to erasure / Right to be forgotten requests. See the Anonymising Customer Data guide for more details.
- If you are using SupaDupa as a customer, you can enable a Cookie Notice banner for your site. It comes with some handy defaults but can be fully personalised and configured as desired. See the How to add a Cookie Notice banner to your site guide for more details.
Please direct any further questions to firstname.lastname@example.org