Bing Webmaster Center currently offers a number of methods you can do this by...
... but the easiest way to achieve this on SupaDupa is by adding a CNAME to your DNS records.
What to do:
- Log into your Bing Webmaster Center account
- Click on the Home tab
- If the site is not already added, click on Add Site and follow the onscreen instructions.
if already added, click on the Verify Now link next to the site name.
... a pop up box will be displayed showing you the different options available ...
Click Option 3: Add CNAME record to DNS
... follow the instructions given on how to add the CNAME details to your DNS records ...
- Once you have added the required CNAME record to your DNS settings, log back into your Bing Webmaster Center account
- Click on the Verify Now link next to the site name
- Click on the orange Verify link
- .......and that should be it.
To use this method, you must be able to sign in to your domain registrar or hosting provider and add a new DNS record.