Here's example page of what can be achieved with the Pages Grid functionality: AnyForty Gallery.
The SupaDupa pages editor now allows you to create a Grid, consisting of columns, which allows you to place blocks side by side. Each column can hold any Unit, and can even hold multiple Units.
How to create a Grid
1. Click to add a Grid Unit, which will create a new Grid consisting of two columns:
2. Click the Plus Icon to add a new Unit to a particular column:
3. Using the Grid settings, enter your chosen Gutter Width. Further configuring is possible including re-ordering the columns, deleting columns and the usual Block options such as spacing and width.
4. You’re done - hit Save changes and get sharing!
- Grid settings have a ‘Stack ‘em on mobile’ option which will cause the columns to appear vertically stacked on top of one another when viewed on a small device such as a mobile phone. Enable the toggle for this option.
- Units within a column can only be sorted within that column.
The Grid as a unit can be sorted against other non-gridded units.
- Column widths can also be resized by dragging the purple bar which is positioned between each column