Barclays ePDQ Extra Plus Payment Gateway:
Barclaycard ePDQ home page:
Setting up your Barclays ePDQ Extra Plus Credit Card Payment Gateway:
1. First, You need to apply for an ePDQ extra plus account with Barclaycard here
- Ensure you are signup for a Barclaycard ePDQ account that allows API integration.
- You need to create an new user configured with the option "Special user for API (no access to admin)".
- You need to configure your Data and Origin Verification values as described in the "Configuring your Data and Origin Verification values" section below
2. Login to your store’s SupaDupa Back office and go to ‘Shop Settings’ → ‘Shop’
Scroll down to the ‘Payment Details’ section.
3. Toggle Credit Card Gateway to YES
4. Select 'Barclays ePDQ Extra Plus' from the drop down list of payment gateways
5. Enter the following details
i) You will need to log into your Barclays ePDQ Extra Plus account to retrieve the following details.
ii) This assumes you have already created an API user as an Admin User within your account
- PSP ID - Your account PSPID
- Username - The USERID of the API user configured with the option "Special user for API (no access to admin)
- Password - the password as set for the API user
- Signature - This is the SHA-IN pass phrase you set under the 'Data and Origin verification' section
- Signature encryption method - your selected Hash Algorithm value as set under 'the Global security parameters' Tab
6. Click to SAVE CHANGES
You’re almost done!
Configuring your Data and Origin Verification values
- Log into your Barclaycard ePDQ Extra Plus account
- Under the Configuration menu, click on Technical Information
- Once the page is loaded, click on the Data and Origin Verification tab
- In the "URL of the merchant page containing the payment form that will call the page:orderstandard.asp" field, enter:
- Set your SHA-IN pass phrase - this can be any value you want
- In the "IP address of the server calling the APIs used for any automatic or direct processing" field, enter:
- Click on the Confirm Changes button
- ... and that's it
How to test to make sure your Barclays ePDQ Extra Plus gateway works correctly?
Now, to test that your Barclays ePDQ Extra Plus payment gateway is set up correctly you should place a Test order which will simulate what your customers do at the checkout.
To place a test transaction / order:
1. Login to your boutique's SupaDupa Back office and go to ‘Shop Settings’ → ‘Shop’
Scroll down to the ‘Payment Details’ section → ‘Barclays ePDQ Extra Plus’ selected from the drop down.
2. Tick the box marked 'Use Test Mode?' - YES
Now, go to the front end of your shop:
Add items to your basket and proceed to the checkout.
At the checkout use the following Test card numbers to place test orders using different card types.
Test orders will and appear in your ‘Orders’ tab which you can also use to simulate a test dispatch.
Test orders will not affect your stock quantity.
American Express: 374111111111111