Adding a newsletter signup form to your online store is super easy.
Firstly, you'll need to sign up to an email campaign service such as: MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Tiny Letter to name a few. It's from here where you can retrieve the signup code for your mailing list and simply copy/paste the signup code into a new page in your SupaDupa admin.
In this example, we'll go through how to create a email newsletter sign up form using MailChimp.
To start, please go ahead and:
Log in to your Mailchimp account.
Go to your "Lists" page: https://admin.mailchimp.com/lists/
Click on the "Forms" link for your mailing list
Click on the "Share It" link
Adjust any options (choose between Super Slim form or Classic Form)
Look in the box that says "Copy/paste" into your website. Select all of the text in the box, right click, and choose copy.
Now that you have copied the sign up code, let's go ahead and create a new page in your SupaDupa admin using the Pages tool by doing the following:
1. Log in to your SupaDupa account admin
2. Click on the Pages tab
3. Click on the green New Page button
4. Give your page a title and page URL
5. Click on the Code -block seen in the middle of the page.
6. In the content box, seen on the left hand side "Paste" the sign up code we copied earlier from Mailchimp.
7. Click Save Changes